Thursday, November 13, 2008

7 kitchen favs.......

shannon 'tagged' me and i couldn't wait to respond....

the 7 things i love MOST about my kitchen...


1. my coffee cabinet [and maker]




2. my little 'breakfast table'




3. the natural light i get from the window by the table




4. the garbage disposal... [totally underrated!!] -i love that thing!


(how else do you photograph the disposal at work??)


5. the dishwasher -i really don't know that i would like using my kitchen so much without it...




6. the extra counter & cabinet space i have separate from the rest... (great for entertaining, setting out a buffet, or housing working tea- and/or rice-makers :)




7. my eclectic collection of mugs, dishes, bowls, pots, and pans... (sometimes i think it'd be nice if they all matched, but each piece -just about- has it's own purpose and charm!)


(this is just a sample of the plates/bowls of course ;)

search this blog..