Saturday, October 30, 2010

Reunion...



My dear friend Keeba was in town last weekend (unfortunately for her grandfather's funeral)..... So glad she took the time to stop by!

It was so great to see her! Our friendship goes way back..... to middle school band -our clarinet-playing days :) and through high school when we used to take turns carpooling each other to school!

Some flashback pics of me and the Keebster...

8th grade

high school

senior year 

Wow; that first one's a doozie!

And of course the quality isn't fantastic (since I just took pictures of them rather than scanning them in) but it's all served as a nice trip down Memory Lane for me... :)

Aren't lifelong friendships just the best!?

(makes me glad I've been documenting the moments all these years! :)

search this blog..