Saturday, May 14, 2011

Eat Right for Your Type...


A few years back, I came across this book... Eat Right for Your Type by Peter J. D'Adamo ...I kinda love it! Not everyone agrees with the guy's research & philosophy, but I found it helpful for getting me on the right track with food choices.


Being that I have type A blood, D'Adamo encourages me to get my proteins from beans rather than meats.... this bean dip recipe has been one of my favorites...

[I'd like to say it's better with black beans (b/c they're my favorite), but personally I think it's way better with pinto beans]....


Happy changing, friends! ...Hope you too have been encouraged by all this to keep making those small, consistent, baby-step-ish changes for the greater good...... I certainly have appreciated the challenge!!

{link up with Naptime Diaries!}

search this blog..