Friday, January 4, 2013

#SheReadsTruth: A Fresh Start

I'm only four days in to January's She Reads Truth's YouVersion devotional (Fresh Start), and it's honestly one of my favorites yet!



If you've yet to jump in, it's never a bad time! Keeping up with the readings barely takes ten minutes per day and is quite simple via the web, the phone app, or daily email delivery.

Sweet soul-nurturing stuff!

....right here.



There's a community of thousands already engaged in the study, but if you're like me and prefer a little face-to-face with a little more familiar crowd, you could always join us on G+! :)

ALSO, there might be a hint of a whisper of a Raleigh meet-up later next month. We'll have to see how it pans out, but this gem of a girl and I might just have something in the works... And I might just be a little excited about it! ♥

search this blog..