Sunday, April 3, 2016

#letsbeprayers




So here's the little prayer journal project I've been working on!

When I first started this little endeavor, I was trying to make a 365-page journal for myself for 2016... Now I'm praying this project helps many of us sustain a habit of processing life's blessings and struggles through the lens of His love, power, and nearness - for God's Glory and our joy!

Once I realized there was a real journal-praying interest, I knew my google-docs creation just wouldn't cut it, so I reached out to my friend Sarah Faucette. Here's what she had to say about it:
I've been working with @joyseeds on a really special project! She's created an amazing guided prayer journal that I am helping design. I "tested" out a few of the pages and it has already done my heart so much good! #letsbeprayers - @Native State Design Co.
Yay, God!

Here are some links if you want to know more:
joyseeds shopmailing listtumblr • #letsbeprayers on insta & fb

search this blog..