Monday, December 8, 2008

gatherings [are my favorite!]


one of my 29 before thirty goals (#14) was to practice hospitality on a monthly basis... and, so far, so good!

...some dear friends who have helped make that possible are shannon and jeremy m. :) ...they also happened to use our nov. gathering as the time/place for their 80's christmas card photo shoot!

...i'd say they did quite nicely...













...the actual card is even better...










and then there's sophia... the life of the party!! :)













...we all got together again this past weekend for randy's birthday party and played laser tag!! (sadly i forgot my camera, but meggan let me take some with hers, so maybe she'll send them to me so i can post them) ....such fun times.

i couldn't be more thankful for such dear friends to walk through life with!! <3

search this blog..