Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Great Day...

A few things added to this day and put it over the top from ordinary, not-so-great, to really great!

1. Good coversation... 
(Thanks to my friend Claire who let me interrupt her work day and chat about anything and everything! :)

2. Time with a child...
(Visited Freedom Readers and got to hang and read with Devonte... His smile made my day. )

3. Holding hands & talking w/ Jeremy...
(This new marriedness couldn't be sweeter. Thankful for that guy and his sweet love!)

4. Starbucks & their new frapps...
(Decaf & soy!! mmmmm!)

5. Words of affirmation..
(Email from a friend with words of encouragement and inspiration to live out the passions inside me.. mmmm... I want that!)

6. The Holy Spirit...
(All day, even when I felt like I was spinning my wheels, I have been helped, inspired, encouraged, compelled... Gotta give credit where credit is due!)

7. The Joy of reflection...
(It's one thing to know the day was good... processing and reflecting and picking out what made it great made it that much better!)

search this blog..