Monday, January 31, 2011

Best thing about Monday...

Sister-time....

We eat with the fam on Monday nights...
It's just plain great.

(the consistency of these family nights actually started this time last year when mom & I were going strong on the wedding plans... wow!!)

Mom & Dad spoil us with a great meal. AND leftovers.

And many times Kayla & I work on her Sunshine Math. Which I love. (word problems are my favorite.)

And she's amazing.

Speaking of amazing... MamaKat's MLK Day post really encouraged me in my prayers for this little one...
...I don’t want to just hope that they will stay away from drugs. I dream that they will dive into the lives of hurting classmates, help them break free from addiction, and introduce them to Life....
...definitely got me thinking, dreaming, and praying bigger...

..for kayla, my nephews, our marriage, our family & friends.. we only get one shot at all this, so we may as well go for it, right?!

thanks for reading along! 


For who/what what are you dreaming & praying big?

search this blog..