Saturday, January 15, 2011

photo challenge...

 
http://paintthemoon.net/blog

Thanks to Happy Together I found this very wonderful photo challenge by Paint the Moon.

the gist of the project...
Post a photo each week … and feel free to join us at any time! .... You just need a free Flickr account to post your images in the PTM Let’s Do 52 group … it’s simple and free.
If you're interested in joining, definitely keep reading, and do let me know because it would surely make my day!!

So, to keep us inspired, there's a theme each week... 
1/52: New Beginnings
2/52: Togetherness or Metal + fun challenge: viewpoint
3/52: to be posted today!

Apparently I need to catch up... 

...and guess what else...

I'm very excited to be officially enrolled in my first ever, long awaited photography class!!!!! (Thanks to my sweet husband for recommending and supporting!!!) ...very thrilled. and very very thankful.

I'll definitely post the weekly photos once I get started...

want to join me??

search this blog..