Saturday, March 12, 2011

week in review...

Sunday 3/6: We had a little post-birthday celebration complete with both families (As & Gs) and some sweet sweet friends!

so much love for these three...


Monday 3/7: I got to take pictures of the Rogerson sisters for class!!! So sweet and so fun. Love them and their sweet Mama Jill [who sweetly insists on feeding me when I stop by before class on Wednesdays]!!


sweetness <3


Tuesday 3/8: We got to play field trip at work... AND I got to hang with sweet Myranda until the sun went down. (Why I did not take a picture with MyMy I'll never know...but at least these little ones are nice to look at!:)

Tiny Tales for Tots weekly storytime + 40 ;)




Wednesday 3/9: Ash Wednesday. I counted the [47] days until Easter and considered some ideas for observing Lent...

prayer journal calendar


Thursday 3/10: I picked up this book Jeremy told me about and read the chapter on Lent. Excellent. I'm genuinely looking forward to this little 47 day journey.

Ancient-Future Time by Robert Webber


Friday 3/11: I watched my friend Claire surpass the goal of $5,000 to fund a clean water well through Charity: Water!! Soooo fantastic!!!!

(screen shot from the phone that morning)


Saturday 3/12: Today! :) ... I discovered Picnik thanks to this post by Danielle B! (not sure if I'll use it too much, since my Photoshop class starts in just 3 weeks!! But it sure was fun to make this collage from our beach visit today!!:)

so much fun in the [chilly] sun with this guy! ♥

And there you have it.

What a week.... thankful for this little day of rest!!!

I may just keep blogging like this as time allows.... it helps me capture the highlights and increases my gratitude for all these neat blessings of life.

Love & Peace!

search this blog..