Wednesday, July 20, 2011

catching up [with iPhonography]..

The driving test is over... We killed it! :)
So glad it's done.

I feel like we can get back to enjoying our last few weeks at home...(PS- Jeremy has a link to a 'cheat sheet' that really helped. If you ever have to take the NC Driver's test, let me know, we'll gladly share the wealth!!)

I've been adding most of my favorite phone pics to my Flickr stream lately, but I have missed some good ones, so here's a little [very mismatched] photo catch-up...

Saturday beach walk...

More pool-time with Sister...

after work Jill-family date + neighbor-friend...

Jeremy & Doug @ Fresh Brewed...


PF Chang's with some sweet ladies...

Kayla & Kenzie's purple streaks...

Jordan-twin time...

Baby Cade: already a month old...

BN visit from a high school friend, baby & lil sis! <3

Yard Sale goodness...

aaaand a glimpse at our little Raleigh space! :)

It's been a good couple of weeks... we definitely look forward to packing as much MB-friend-family-goodness into the next 3 & 1/2!!

search this blog..