Friday, September 30, 2011

Mounting Photos...

At the studio we mount photos 8x10 and larger onto photo boards, so they're nice and sturdy, rather than flimsy.

Here's a little glimpse at the process...

readying the photographs, mounting paper & photo boards

(tacking iron)

& into the massive vacuum-sealing machine

Love these tools & new know-how!!

For the past two weeks I've gotten almost 40 hours between BBS & Bookland. That was the goal, and thankfully it seems to be working out well.

Now the goal is to use my 'free time' outside of work as well as possible... 

(I've been journaling & journaling about this and working on prioritizing my thoughts and how I'm spending my time.... maybe I'll share more later, but today I'm off to meet Kara in real life!!! Yay! :)

search this blog..