Thursday, February 2, 2012

Heaven Is For Real book...


Finally picked up this little treasure yesterday. And wow. 

By bedtime, I was already half way through.



I was off work yesterday, so I don't know if I'll get through the second half as quickly, but wow. A Bookland customer told me last fall, "If you read this book, it will bless you." True story.

It is certainly blessing me and increasing my faith in a way I crave more than chocolate or even coffee. Definitely recommend this true story of life, death, and resurrection.



(Day 16 of the Beth Moore Bible Study I'm working through was all about Heaven, so I have to give her the credit for pushing me over the edge in finally picking up this read... Verses that spurred my Heavenly curiosity: Hebrews 12:18-24 and Revelation 20:11-15)

Anybody want it when I'm done? ... I'll send it to ya!

search this blog..