Saturday, March 17, 2012

oreo brownies... a very good idea.

Three ingredients:
brownie mix, oreos, & butter cream frosting



Simple directions:

Put 12-15 Oreos in a zip-lock baggie.
(I used 12, but next time I'll use a few more.)

Use a rolling pin to crush cookies
-not completely- just enough.

Set aside and make the batter as directed.

Stir in crushed Oreos.



The hardest part for me was letting the brownies mostly cool before frosting.

After adding icing, add a layer of chopped cookie chunks (about 12 more Oreos).

If you like brownies and oreos -or chocolate in general- you're likely to absolutely love this. (I suggest making them for company. I'm quite sure I could've eaten the whole pan myself.)


And just in case you're a make-it-from-scratch kind of baker... This was my source inspiration: My Baking Addiction. She even tells how to make your own Butter Cream. Mmmm.

Enjoy! ♥

search this blog..