Tuesday, April 17, 2012

a few things...


1. I'm in love with this campus.
and the fact that it's only 1.5 miles from our house


2. This day is my last official day of lunch duty.
I have actually enjoyed it!
However I'm glad to get to stick with my own kiddos from here on out...


(I particularly love this. Girls to the left, boys to the right. As if someone asked them to... Another table was playing 'cooties' .... Some things never change... and some things I just couldn't appreciate as a full-time classroom teacher:)


3. In between tutoring and lunch duties, I've had a chance to help set up our classroom (the Autistic preK program is new to our school and we had a lot left to do before the kiddos start back tomorrow). Visual schedules are just one way we help these guys relax and adjust to the school environment.


4. Those are Blue Like Jazz teary-eyes. 
It was good, ya'll. Real good.
Whether you read the book or not, I think you'd enjoy it.
(playing here)


5. I've got a hard working grad student over here. Love him. Praying for rest and endurance as he finishes out this semester. 

Thanks for stopping by. ;)
♥♥

search this blog..