Friday, November 5, 2010

SHINE your light [so I can see you]...


Recently I posted a link to this masterpiece and a blog post by David Crowder.. but I found the embed code and had to post it again because it's worth a whole 'nother post and the 3 minutes and 37 seconds of run-time.

Did I mention this is a masterpiece?

Seriously.

This sweet story makes me think of so many things -deaths in particular.. deaths that led to greater life/rebirth in those affected by them. (actually the ones that immediately come to mind are two miscarriages of mommies that are dear to me and when our friends lost their 12-wk old baby girl.) pure sadness. and somehow life and goodness comes. somehow rebirth happens out of death. it's surely the strangest mystery I know!
Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds... (John 12:24)

And if you like it as much as I think you will, you should also consider watching how they made it!

♥ ♥

search this blog..