Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lessons in Photoshop...

So, now that my Photography class is done, I'm having the sweet privilege of taking Photoshop (CS3 -not the newest version available)! I always knew the program was cool.. and something I'd like to learn, but seriously, this class has been GOOD!! (twice a week for a month is kind of a lot-- and making me feel busier than I like-- but I can honestly say it's already been worth it!)

So, a few highlights/favorite lessons from the past two weeks...

Our textbook (bought it used..comes w/a CD)

Changing color within a selection! :)



Auto-Align Layers feature:
Before: grandpa and the girls are a little off & After: much better!!
(DOES THIS KINDA BLOW YOUR MIND A LITTLE, OR IS IT JUST ME!?)


Vanishing Point Perspective:
Before: 3 windows and a wreath & After: 4 windows and no wreath!
Umm, Wow.
That seriously just happened!

And then we got to play with our own images/portraits...

Crazy green hair for Sister... :)
Not realistic, but so much fun, & kind of amazing!!

Glad to get to soak it all in..... look forward to fixing up some more of my photog-class pics....

Happy Saturday, Blogland!! 

search this blog..