Wednesday, April 20, 2011

1% change #4: Keep keepin' on...

Is it already Wednesday again??


First, if you haven't already, you should totally check out the new Naptime Diaries' post & time-sensitive challenge here. You'll be glad you did.

I've been loving this... Since Jessi started this 1% changes just four weeks ago, I've instituted walk-time, started reading the Bible first-thing in the morning, and even started working on my tardiness...



I'll have to be honest, the first two I thought about, decided on, started, and continued... nice and easy like the name '1% changes' sounds like it should be ... baby steps, right?




Well, this week, that was not the case... I hit a wall with the tardiness issue... I have shown some improvement, but nothing to write home about! ..... So, this week, I'm just going to keep chipping away at my most recent goal of being EARLY. (Like more than two minutes... the goal is at least five.)



No ideas yet for my own time-sensitive challenge..... I'm thinking I might do 'go to bed early for one week'.... sounds simple enough, but I'm kind of afraid of the proverbial wall right now... I think I better just stick to being early for another week and see what happens.

hey, maybe that's it...

My resolve: I will get to work by 7:40 and spend a few minutes reading/journaling until 5 'till. hmmm. sounds like a plan!

Happy 1% changing!

search this blog..