Thursday, March 31, 2011

whispers [in red]

Rescue Complete

Your faithfulness
overflows.
I cannot comprehend its
fullness.

Creator.
Father.
God.

You are Good.
You give us 
all we need.
And then:
Abundance.

Touch-
a comfort 
to me.
You know.
You provide.
[Perfect timing].

I hush myself.
You prod:
Speak, Child.
Where's your 
Faith?

I hold back.
You encourage:
Hug. Speak. Embrace.
Believe.

I speed through.
You temper: 
Peace, Daughter.
Rest.

I strive.
You remind:
You're mine.
I'm already
Pleased.

But I must.
It's needed.
I must
prove
my
worth, 
my
value.

You're mine.
It's finished.
Cease
Striving.
Your Rescue is Complete.


{Thankful to get some margins this morning. Need more stretches of stillness.}
Also: Props to my encourager Jill who helps remind me to 'cease striving. wait and see how He rescues.'

search this blog..