Sunday, April 24, 2011

highlights...

These two weeks worth of highlights should probably be separated into several posts, but with limited blog-time lately, I'm just going with one... :)



Two beach trips in two weeks... a definite highlight!!




Bike rides & walks with some favorites...

Jordan twin-cousins


Jill & her sweet girls


I even squeezed in a nap in the park!!! 




Last sunday we celebrated J's Dad... 




...and we got to feel Baby A! :)



Steph got home late Tuesday night..... and came to eat with J & me Wednesday night...




This weekend Jeremy & I dyed eggs with Kayla...




got in a family lunch...




And I started a Bill Hybels book I've been wanting to read for a while now!

(updated cover: BN.COM)


We thoroughly enjoyed Seth & Laura's wedding...



And Easter at Seacoast was excellent!! --Becky Jones has been working on this live painting for the past three weeks... today she finished it up and explained it to us. super sweet!!

(pic from week 3 of 4 -last sunday)


Two favorites at J's grandmas...




and then Easter supper with the G-fam!



The days have been sweet to say the least. 

I cherish these moments with family and friends... looking forward to more...

Thoughts & prayers for this week.....
-It's the last week of the fiscal year at work (a big deal in retail).
-I'm seeking to learn more and practice prayer in a deeper, truer way.
-It's my last week of Photoshop class!!
-I'm still working on being early to work.
-Always hoping to encourage & love well those I'm entrusted with throughout the week: Jeremy, family, friends, coworkers, etc......

Pray you're blessed and resting in His goodness. He loves us Big! 

search this blog..