Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Meet His Gaze

Chin up, Child,
Meet His Gaze.
His arms are open wide.

Chin up, child.
Look into My eyes.
Don't be shy.
Don't look away.

Let Me meet you here.
Meet Me.
Meet Love.
My Love,
My Grace,
It is Sufficient.

You are fully loved.
Do not fear;
Take courage.
Keep walking.
I will be with you;
Always.


I will never leave you.
Though man may forsake you,
I will never forsake you.

You are Mine.
I am yours.
Remember.
Always:
Everytime you eat,
Everytime you drink,
Remember my love.
Remember my sacrifice.
It is for you.

I am with you.
Always.
Forever.

You are mine.
I am Yours.

Chin up.
Embrace.
Speak up.
Call out.
Speak Life.
Love.
Nurture.

Go in My strength,
And power,
And might.


[Inspired by a challenge one Sunday during our visit to Raleigh... a Triangle Vineyard Church member spoke up, "Many come with our eyes downcast [ashamed or weary]. Let's lift our eyes and meet His loving gaze."]

mmm...

Thanks for that, Dear Woman.


{{link to comments}}

search this blog..